Monday, July 14, 2008

Words of Praises

After a very long I spent the weekend very peacefully, happily chat with my parents. Shopping for grocery without a female around! sounds great, that's what Papa and me did this sunday leaving behind mom, we went around the shopping place picking up whatever we liked..... that was some fun!. Even I received some words of praise last saturday night, one of my junior in college and a newphew of our tenant came home to give a final visit before he left for the neighbor state for completing his engineering, he was of no use to me until saturday before he said the sentence "Without the help of Manju I could not have complete my UG". It was quiet soothing to hear this sentence repeated by my mom as i reached home late that night, i was shopping with a colleague. Same time I felt ashamed because person's whom I give advice on studies have excelled (except me).

No one can help me until i make up with my fate..........................

No comments: