Monday, July 7, 2008

Hoping for a twist

Back from as usual boring sunday, which most of it I spent laying on the bed and watching the most disappointing cricket match between India vs Srilanka in Asia cup finals, but the most enjoyable moment was when Nadal won the Wimbledon playing against Federer not because I am fan of Nadal, but simply because the girl i admired to be my soulmate dearly likes him, she herself is a good player of the game.
Coming to my hopes, today i just applied for another job, more technical in nature (not like the monotonous BPO job) and the most interesting part is this job requires traveling all over India, which I always dream t, this needy could be for two reason!. One as i said travel around India is my dream, other is to cut loose from the strong supervision of my parents. Seems funny but that is a very serious issue for me, no night out, no party, no meeting friends, no bike, no girl friend.... life has become too stagnant. I have always been opposing my parents, which is turning out to be huge problem. I hope atleast my staying away from them for some time would reduce this problem. Problem is obviously with me but i am not ready to sacrifice my pleasure.

Giving someone all ur love never assures that they will love u back, Never expect love in return, but just wait for it grow in their heart...............

2 comments:

Sindhu Srinag said...

plz use bigger font next time

Unknown said...

The first thing is correct the spellings:-), i'am happy that the blog written by you is true and from your heart, bless u may that your dream might come true and travel not just aron India but all around the World....

Keep it up, write on with all the heartfelt lines, (ahmmm properly:-)).

Take Care
Regards
PG:-)