Saturday, July 5, 2008

When i have no work to do!


Atlast i found it!!!!!!!!!!
A new way to spend time after finishing the target for the company.
Inspiration from few people was required to right this blog, but I am happy that atlast it came out. Careless, lazy, day dreaming, waiting for some force to push me forward, hoping that one day all off a sudden an angle come down with load's of goodies is what Manju is, U will get evidence for it very soon. I live, work at Bangaluuru, the place with which I am in love for past 21 years............... particularly for it's climate, food and girls, peeping out weather seems dam great with sun behind the cloud's (may be kissing his girlfriend in the hide) and cool breeze. Waiting for the clock to tick 5.00 pm, i have an appointment with my college friends with whom I share most secrets of my life along with a mug of beer.

Working at the age of 21 make's me feel sick..... but can't help, I am no good in studying also.........................................................
My brain is full of beer bottles right now, but i will ensure that my next blog will not be as boring as this. c u all later...........

2 comments:

Rahul Raviz Nair said...

good start yaar.. expecting more from u..

Sindhu Srinag said...

nice cmd over language!
expecting a lot more!